Veuillez sélectionner votre continent.
We collect personal information about you when you register or subscribe for one of our services, place an order, buy a gift voucher, use our online services, interact with us in any other way, such as via social media, click on an advert that we put on our or someone else's website, ask for information or assistance, give us a testimonial or other feedback, comment on any blogs or articles featured in our services, attend an event that we run or sponsor, enter competitions or special promotions, and sign up for our special offers or other updates. The information we collect and hold about you may include your name, email address, phone and mobile phone numbers, home address, shipping and payment card billing address, payment card details, IP address, search criteria, shopping history, shopping preferences, the type of browser you use (a browser is the program you use to look at websites, such as Internet Explorer, Firefox or Safari), the times when you access the site and for how long, your referring URL (the site you come from to reach our website), and other location information, date of birth, password details, answers to security questions and any other information you may give us.
MEMO Paris has appropriate technical and organisational measures in place to protect against unauthorised or unlawful use of your personal information as well as the accidental loss, destruction or damage of your personal information whilst under our control.
- To reply to your enquiries and requests for information
- To receive and process orders submitted by you
- To customise the service we provide to you
- To carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement you have with us
- To verify your identity
- To anticipate and resolve problems with any goods or services supplied to you
- To carry out market research and tracking of sales data
- To send you newsletters, surveys or other information about our products and services by post, e-mail or SMS
- To publish on the Site, at our discretion, your Submission comments.
All personal information saved at www.memoparis.com will be handled with utmost care. The information that we store will not be sold or used for any purposes other than making sure you get the best service possible. Your personal data may be disclosed to third parties only when it is necessary to fulfill the purposes described above. We ensure that the third parties handle your personal data with utmost care and in compliance with the GDPR regulations, whether they are based within the European Union or outside. Third parties include:
- Credit reference agencies
- Payment providers
- IT support
- Direct marketing communications agencies and consultants
- Market research and market analytics service providers
- Legal and other professional advisors
- Regulatory bodies, government and enforcement agencies
MEMO Paris keeps your personal data for a limited and proportionate time. All the data processed for the purpose of managing relations between a customer and MEMO Paris (surname, first name, postal address, email address, etc.) is retained by MEMO Paris for the full duration of the contract and for thirty-six (36) months thereafter. At the end of this period and if no activity has been detected from your account, all your personal information will be erased from MEMO Paris servers.
By registering, subscribing or using our services with your specific consent, MEMO Paris is able to use your personal data for marketing purposes in line with this policy. All personal information shared with MEMO Paris will not be held in an identifiable format for any longer than is necessary.
You have the right to at any time know what information is kept about you in our systems. You have the right to review and update your personal details. If for any reason you are concerned that the personal information we hold is not correct, please visit our website and, after logging into the site using the "Sign In" menu on the home page, your personal information will be made available for review and change in the "My Account" section. Only you or, upon your request, our Customer Service team, may access your personal data from our online services using your user ID and password. Information may be changed online within "My Details", "Shipping Details" and "My Email Preferences". You can change or delete saved credit/debit card details each time you make a purchase. You will also be able to delete saved credit/debit card details by adding or editing a shipping/billing address. If you change your billing or shipping address while your order is still being processed, the order will be re-processed through security validation checks. If you prefer, you may contact us by email at email@example.com and we will amend your personal details.
When registering to MEMOParis.com, in relation to any marketing messages you receive, you can withdraw your consent at any time by selecting the unsubscribe option included in those messages. You can choose to avoid the use of your personal information for marketing or targeting purposes from MEMO Paris. If you wish to end your subscription to information from MEMO Paris or remove all your data from our database, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your email address and a short description of the matter.
You have the right as an individual to access any personal information we hold about you and make corrections if necessary. You also have the right to withdraw any consent you have previously given us and, in certain circumstances, ask us to erase information we hold about you. You can also object to us using your personal information (where we rely on our business interests to process and use your personal information). You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information under data protection law. In relation to most rights, we will ask you for information to confirm your identity and, where applicable, to help us search for your personal information. We will respond to you within a month after we have received any request (including any identification documents requested). You have the right to:
- Ask for a copy of the information that we hold about you
- Correct and update your information
- Withdraw your consent (where we rely on it)
- Object to our use of your information (where we rely on our legitimate interests to use your personal information) provided we do not have any lawful reason to continue to use and process the information.
- When we do rely on our legitimate interests to use your personal information for direct marketing, we will always comply with your right to object
- Erase your information (or restrict the use of it), provided we do not have any lawful reason to continue to use and process that information
- Provide you your information in a structured data file, where we rely on your consent to use and process your personal information or need to process it in connection with your purchase
You can exercise the above rights and/or manage your information by contacting us using the details below:
18A, Chemin des Hauts Crêts
Phone: +41 22 310 73 70 ext. 22 (open from Monday to Saturday from 9am to 5pm CET)
If at any time you would like to contact us with your views about our privacy practices, or with any enquiry relating to your personal information, you can do so by sending an e-mail to us at email@example.com. You are entitled to ask for a copy of the information we store about you (for which we may charge a small fee) and can ask for that information to be corrected or erased where appropriate.